Thursday, September 24, 2026

Beary Much

This card is for two challenges: FMS #755 and The Paper Players Clean & Simple Challenge PP804.

I do think it fits well with both card challenges.

For my background, I used the Woodgrain die by Waffle Flower along with the stencils.  I cut it out using Deckled Frames die set by Mama Elephant.  That is layered on top of a piece of ochre colored cardstock.

My bear is from a stamp set by Penny Black called A Big Hug.  I colored him with colored pencils, die cut him out and placed him on top of three Stitched Stones by Heffy Doodle.

Behind him is a fence from Cottage Cutz called Old Farm Fence.

The sentiment comes from the same stamp set by Penny Black: A Big Hug.







7 comments:

  1. So cute! What a fun background and I love how you placed the stones for Mr Bear to stand on, which works perfectly with the FMS sketch! Thanks for playing with our Players challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect image for the sketch! I was hoping to do the same for my card but couldn't find one to fit the sketch. I'm glad you shared this and were able to use the sketch, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bear is adorable, Kathryn, and I like the die-cut fence behind him for the horizontal bar on the sketch. And I always love a good pun : ) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who can resist a hug from this fellow?! What a sweet card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete