Thursday, August 27, 2026

Toolbox of Tools

This card is for The Paper Players Sketch Challenge #PP800.  It turned out to be a masculine card.


My background paper is Vintage Woodwork by Memory-Place.

I embossed a piece of light blue cardstock with Tools embossing folder by Crafts-Too then layered that onto a piece of gray cardstock.

The toolbox is a die set by Impression Obsession called Wooden Toolbox and the tools are also from a die set by Impression Obsession called Hand Tools.

The sentiment is from a Honey Bee stamp set called Nailed It.

I popped up the toolbox with foam strips onto the embossed cardstock.





5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous masculine card, or really, it could be for anyone that works with tools! I love the colors and all those small tool die cuts are amazing! Thank you so much for joining the Paper Players in celebrating our 800th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really enjoyed working with this tool die.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is SO creative. I love the tool embossed background. ANd those little tools are adorable. Thank you for helping The Paper Players celebrate our 800th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I was glad to take part in this challenge.

      Delete